Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Minecrafters Unite - Recommend Fanfics #1


Hey guys, Blue_Power1 here.

As you guys you guys know I am an author of nine stories on fanfiction.net, but now that shameless plug is out of the way, I'd like to recommend some fanfiction stories that I think that you guys would enjoy.
I'm going to say it right now that I have no personal contact with the following authors and I believe that the following stories are well written and deserve a lot more love.

1. The Battle of the Sky Army and the Squid Army: Parts 1-5 by The Awesomer 
As you can guess these set of stories are all about the Sky Army vs. the Squid Army, but it takes that on a whole different level with implements of hybrids, and godlings.
The Awesomer wrote these set of stories from June to Early August 2013. Though she as of late are not making any more of these stories. I bet it will be a surprise to her if a ton of people start leaving reviews on them, also, her OC Athena is in 'The Most Ultimate Alliance Ever' too. So if you want to check her out in action, click the following links below:

2. The Legend of Sky Army, Hunger, Shadow of the Beast, and Hijacked by autobotgirl12328
Once again, these set of stories, excluding Hijacked, are the adventures of the Sky Army, with Shadow of the Beast being the newest edition. They all seem to take a bit of a darker tone, but overall a different set of stories. And if you ever wondered what would happen if Mitch and Jerome took over your fanficiton account, well Hijacked can fill that void, as Hijacked is a series of one-shots 'written' by Mitch and Jerome mostly talking about their adventures in the Sky Army compound. You know, when there isn't anything big going on. Her OC, Jane, is also in 'The Most Ultimate Alliance Ever' as well, so click the following links below for her story:


3. Sinister Beginings by CyanSkies
This story is an OC story, but it's well written and nears completion. It involves Herobrine, but also magic and no YouTubers are involved, and I doubt they would be. So check this story out if you are in to that sort of stuff:


4. Born of the Dark by atomjenkins
This is an Yogcast adventure, with more of a darker theme surrounding Lewis/Xephos. I can't tell you much right now, because if I said anything, I spoil big part of it, but this does take a dark twist do keep that in mind:


5. Animal, Insomia, Fallen, Wizard/Revamped, and Miles and Inches by coldstone4815
Last and certainly not least is these series of stories, excluding Miles and Inches. They are labled as adventures of TeamCrafted but they are all full of feels. Miles and Inches have short stories and one-shots, but also include characters never before seen in the other stories, but it is full of feels. There is a SparkAnt in there, because someone is insane, I'll explain why on a later post. Also there is two versions of Wizard because Cold wanted to polish it, but eh, does it really matter:


Unfortunately that is all the fanfics I can post for now as I try to limit myself to five authors a post. So there will be more posts like this in the future. I'll try and get more different kinds of fanfictions soon, but I'm in that phase where I like a lot a Youtuber fanfics. But it doesn't stop with my likes, if you got a fanfiction that is hardly getting any love, feel free to leave a comment down below, so I can read it and showcase it here.
I'm thinking of getting a Twitter, but for now, still check me out on: 
For all of my stories. I am working on all of them, but I am between a writer's block, and a lazy place, and also school comes first.
Keep an eye out for an update from me soon.
Till the next post, Blue_Power1

No comments:

Post a Comment