Monday, April 21, 2014

Something's Coming - Update Blog #2

  

Hey guys, Blue_Power1 here.
So sorry for sorta disappearing, again. I wanna again give an update as to what is going on.
So first up, I do have a twitter now, so follow me @BluePower1true, I've been active there for a bit, so if you have any questions, you can always hit me up on twitter and I would do the best to answer you.

Second, I know I broke my promised in updating my stories in the past week. Writer's block is being a pain, because I wrote the next few chapters on paper and I haven't really figure out how to adapt it yet, and there are so many stories that I want to write, which was sorta the reason why I made 'The Musical Adventure', which by the way, everything from dialogue to fight scenes will be in song.

Speaking of new content, I for some reason, opened up a Wattpad account, I recommend not searching for it yet, since there is basically nothing on it yet. The Wattpad account will only be used to explain my OCs Karen and Darcy, and any other random pieces of work that normally would not fit on FanFiction nor it's sister site, FictionPress.

But there is something that will be posted soon, I can't tell you any details right now, as it is a surprise. I'll tease it a little, once we are close to its debut. 
                            
This is my mom's orchid by the way, and that is the view outside my house at Guam.
But that's it for me I guess, I legit, ran out of things to talk about.
Be sure to check me out on FanFiction.net, Twitter, and not yet Wattpad, but you can if you want to. 
Till the next post. Blue_Power1

No comments:

Post a Comment